If you’re considering going solar in Las Vegas, NV, Lifetime Solar can help you throughout the entire process. Investing in alternative power is a significant decision, so it’s essential to do your research and choose the best solar company for you.
We are committed to assisting you from design to home solar installation and every step in between. There are some pretty amazing benefits to choosing SunPower panel installation in the Vegas Valley.
- Reduce your Las Vegas utility bills.
- Increase the property value of your home.
- Protect yourself from rising energy costs.
- Help protect your roof from weather damage.
- Get access to great tax incentives.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Support jobs that grow the U.S. economy.
- Help protect the economy from price fluctuations in the global energy market
The Financial Perks
Solar panels can significantly reduce your monthly power bills. They can even potentially increase the value of your home if you plan to sell it in the future. Choosing to go solar can also protect you from rising energy costs, and make you eligible for local and federal tax credits.
Clean, Renewable Sun Energy
Traditional electricity is produced by burning non-renewable fossil fuels. They pollute the air we breathe and contribute to global climate change. Switching to solar energy protects the environment by reducing your carbon footprint. It also boosts the economy by creating jobs within the energy sector.
Put Our Desert Sunshine To Work For You
Due to the high amounts of sunlight, Las Vegas is an ideal location for residential solar installation. SunPower solar panels are the highest-wattage home solar panels available on the market currently, giving you more energy for fewer panels. We are proud to be an authorized local SunPower dealer.
Switch over in just eight simple steps. We can help.
- Research your options, including reputable panel manufacturers, like SunPower.
- Make financial preparations, such as securing a down payment or loan if you need one. Lifetime Solar has multiple financing options to meet your needs.
- Review your electric bills to determine your monthly and annual power needs
- Consider a professional home energy audit to ensure your home is energy-efficient.
- Check doors and windows for cracks.
- Replace old light bulbs with energy-efficient options, such as LED.
- Consider upgrading your wall insulation.
- Ensure that your roof is ready to support panels.
- Obtain any necessary building permits.
- Get approval from your homeowner’s association.
- Hire Lifetime Solar to professionally install your new solar system.
Go Solar In Las Vegas
At Lifetime Solar, we look forward to installing your new solar panels so you can take advantage of all the benefits just waiting for you. Call us today to learn more about SunPower panel installation in Las Vegas and get your personalized quote.